AS10 Life (60 Tablets)
AS 10 Life was co-developed by AmeriSciences in cooperation with NASA/Johnson Space Center as a complete source of micronutrients for use by the astronaut corps.
Get the same Multi-vitamins that the Astronauts take!
To Order Click Here
Some of the great benefits of this multivitamin that you won't find in other products is is already divided into two dosages...take one in the morning and one at night.
Why Do I Need to Take a Multivitamin?
Studies have shown that 9 out of 10 Americans fail to meet the proper recommended daily allowance (RDA) of vitamins and minerals even with a good diet.
When I Take Multivitamins, I Really Don't Feel Any Difference; Can You Tell Me Why?
Multivitamins and multi-mineral supplementation are your insurance policy for good nutrition. Multivitamins ensure that your body has the necessary nutrients to make it work as close to 100% as possible.
You only feel a difference if your body is very low on "B" vitamins. "B" vitamins give you energy and an overall feeling of health. Once your "B" vitamin level comes up to normal, you should not feel a difference unless you stop taking them.
My Diet is Really Good, Do I Still Need to Take a Multivitamin/Multi-mineral Supplement?
The answer to your question is YES!
• According to Dr. Daniel T. Johnson, M.D., some nutrients, like vitamin E, are beneficial in amounts far beyond the levels that can be obtained even in a good diet, especially with the way our modern food is grown, harvested, and prepared.
• According to Dr. Oz, M.D. (from the Dr. Oz Show), a study of 3 million people revealed that less than 1% of the participants got enough essential vitamins from diet alone. That’s why you must take a multivitamin; it also helps prevent heart disease, breast cancer and colon cancer. A good multivitamin is a fountain of micronutrients, some of which are particularly key to your heart's health.
• According to the Cleveland Clinic, we all wish we had the perfect diet to obtain these nutrients entirely through diet, most of us do not. Therefore, we encourage multivitamins, vitamin D, calcium and omega 3's.
• According to the National Academy of Sports Medicine, the notion that you will satisfy all the nutrient needs of the body for proper and ideal nutrition with food alone is impractical and outdated. Some of the obstacles to proper eating and ideal nutrient intake include insufficient food intake, increased needs that are not met by food alone (during exercise & dieting), and dislike or avoidance of essential food groups.
• A recent study published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, dietitians were asked to design diets that met the 1989 RDAs and 1990 Dietary Guidelines while providing 2200-2400 calories and being considered tasty by those in the study. Using software designed specifically for creating a healthy diet, these trained dietitians were unable to accomplish the goal. If health professionals cannot consistently reach the RDAs and dietary guidelines within an average amount of calories that promotes leanness while being universally good tasting, how is the general public expected to do so?
• According to the USDA, only 12 percent of those 2 and older had a diet that could be considered “good.”
What Benefits Can I Expect Taking a Quality Multivitamin/Multi-mineral Supplement?
Quality multivitamins are an A+ rated insurance policy for those who have an inadequate diet. Even if you are eating what you consider a great diet you cannot ensure that you are getting all the nutrients your body requires.
Multivitamins, multi-minerals and micronutrients are not a "feel good" supplement. They are a very important "insurance policy" that gives your body premium fuel to burn on. While they do not make up for a bad diet of hamburgers and fries, they certainly do help in maintaining good health.
To Order Click Here!
(Ships Anywhere in the United States, Mexico, United Kingdom, Canada & Colombia; also available in the office)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The products depicted throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.